Friday, June 17, 2011

Thank you for the support!

(Alliance paladin being out numbered by the horde.)
I would like to say thank you to all of you that not only follow our blogs, but also take the time to read and comment on our blogs! It is because of you that makes this blog well worth it to write! Today I want to talk about support and what it means.  In the Webster Dictionary online, the word support means: "to keep from fainting, yielding, or losing courage". As you all know by now I usually like to start off with a WoW Story. There was a time when I was in an intense Warsong Gulch match. (Now I want you to use your imagination.) You are a human paladin healing people and trying to keep them alive. As you go about healing people doing good (See Elder Cabrals post's "I Would Learn the Healer's Art..." and Raiding Part Two: He Can Heal Us) (You can learn a little something not only about helping others but also how Christ can heal and support us.) Continuing on with the story now. You are healing people and all of a sudden you start getting ganked by a lot of Horde players, your health is plummeting down to zero really fast and you only have a couple of options left...
Being a good paladin that you are you pop your bubble, run away, and quickly heal yourself... but four of them are still after you, so now what? Well you don't have to worry my friends, I will tell you what happens in the end of this story. Elder Butler is barely saved by five alliance players -- one priest, two hunters,one ret paladin, and one warrior. Sometimes we all need help (See Don't we all need some help?). I want to talk about the word support one more time. It means "to keep from fainting, yielding, or losing courage" All of us here have or are going through some trying times in our lives, whether we are being attacked by Satan (trying to get us to sin), we have lost a loved one, or someone has hurt our feelings. In Matthew 11:28-30 the Savior says.


28¶"aCome unto me, all ye that blabour and are heavy laden, and I will give you crest.
 29Take my ayoke upon you, and blearn of me; for I am cmeek and dlowly in eheart: and ye shall find frest unto your souls.
 30For my yoke is aeasy, and my burden is light." 
As you can see the Savior is asking us to come to him so that way we can rest from the hardships that we face. I know and testify that the Savior of the world loves us so much that he will support us and protect us, he even laid down His life for us and then picked it back up again giving us the ability to live once again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...