Friday, April 22, 2011

Who are my friends?

You're in an intense Warsong Gulch right now and your beating off a ton of Alliance, you are getting ganked by a bunch of these Alliance noobs, and you're about to die, All of a sudden your enemies fall around you! You look over and see a Tauren warrior standing next to you.  You thank the warrior and in return make a new friend. In many cases playing WoW I have had the chance to make many new friends in the game. One of my best friends that I met while playing in the game is Jake. Jake and I have done a lot of Battlegrounds together as well as questing,instances,raids and in all just hanging out and talking,many times when we were in Battlegrounds I would heal him and then there were other times I would sacrifice myself in order for him to stay alive long enough to cap the flag in Warsong Gulch. In the Holy Bible we can read something very similar to what I did in WoW...
Christ says in Matthew10:39:  39aHe that findeth his life shall blose it: and he that closeth his dlife for my sake shall find it.

Because Christ loved us and said that he was our friend He gave his life for you and for me,but the most wonderful thing is the Lord was risen again conquering death for everyone so that they could all live again. It is my testimony that Jesus Christ is the Savior that he is my friend and your friend and because we are his friends we need to follow the will of the Father and keep His teachings.

 I wish you all a happy Easter and remember Luke 24:6
6. He is not here, but is arisen.

See Elder Cabrals Post on this Easter's Message.  WTB Rez! - My Easter Message


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...