Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers out their and especially to my mom. Today I am going to dedicate this blog to my mom as well as the other mothers. First of all I want to tell everyone today that my mom is the best! you might be thinking yeah yeah we have heard all of this before, now tell us what makes her so special. Well let me tell you some of my moms traits that she has. 1) She is very patient with me. When I was growing up my mother would always try to teach me many things that I would later need when going on a mission. She taught me patience,diligence,hard work, and many other things. 2)She is very motivating...
 My mother would always motivate me to do my schoolwork and she would always encourage me in the things that I did. I remember there was a time when I was in the N.J.R.O.T.C in school, she took me to a drill competition so I could go and compete in a drill event. Because of her Love and support she was able to witness her son win first place out of 200+ competitors. 3) Which is probably one of the best things about her is the fact that she plays WoW with me. (HA ha you thought there was going to be nothing about WoW huh?) Yes its true. My mom is one of the best examples of a great WoW player. She is truly an example to others and she always helps them out in a heartbeat... even if it is her son. ; ) My mom would always help me out whenever I was in a bind, she would give me some gold so I could buy the next item I needed, or she would always help me out on quest's that were too hard for me, she would always let me join her in a raid. (If I could get into a spot.) and she would even help me out when it came to leveling my Toon. My mom is truly an example unto World of Warcraft players as well as people in real life.(As stated in my Be An Example Unto The Players/Believers)
To all of you mothers out there today I thank you for teaching your children to be a good upstanding member of society, and for teaching them what it means to be a good person. In truth if it were not for your example and for your words of wisdom I do not think we would have a whole lot of upstanding people today. I also would like to say to all of the mothers out there who are alone or feel alone, I want you to know that you have not been forgotten. Your Heavenly Father LOVES YOU and CARES about you and he wants you to know that he is always there for you. He knows all the trials that you are going through and HE knows the best way to overcome them, so do not be afraid to turn to your Heavenly Father in prayer. Mothers once again I thank you all and would ask you to continue to teach your children patience and love. To my own mother I would once again like to thank you for all the years of experience you have shared with me. I want you to know that your advice and the teaching you have taught me have not fallen on deaf ears. =) I love you mom! and thanks for being one of my best WoW friends as well as a real friend. (My mom and I are like the Orc and his little buddy there. Best friends.)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Mothers are awesome, especially if they play WoW too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...