Friday, October 28, 2011

Leveling and Growth?

Well hello again my friends, it sure has been a while since I last wrote a blog, if it wasn't for my friend Elder Cabral I think the last post that I did would not have been posted on time. Today I want to talk to you about probably one of the hardest things for me personally in World Of Warcraft and that is leveling. Now Leveling is not as hard as it once was, in fact they made it really easy for someone who is new to the game to level up to 85 way faster then before, but it still doesn't change the fact that I hate leveling. Now what does leveling mean? Well I am going to give you my own definition on what I believe leveling is. Leveling in WoW: When leveling in WoW a player does quest,dungeons and battlegrounds to gain Experience points (XP) to gain a level (LVL). When we level in WoW we gain one level at a time, which brings us one step closer until we reach out ultimate goal of 85.

Now when it comes to relating the Gospel of Jesus Christ to this post I chose to do it on something which I think everyone can relate to, and that topic is growth. Just as we level in World Of Warcraft we level up  in real life. "Just how do we level up Theo?" you might be asking yourself, well let me share with you how we level up in real life...
 The way we level up in real life is by doing the things that Jesus Christ has told us to do, in a more plain term, keeping the commandments that was given to us. For example, when we read our scriptures and continue to read them daily, we gain xp until eventually we begin to grow in knowledge. When we go to church every sunday we gain xp until we begin to feel the spirit more in our lives, and when we help other people out as Christ taught we gain xp until we learn compassion and love one towards another etc... so my friends in reality we level up every single day, and then we will eventually come to our ultimate goal lvl 85!

My friends we will always be growing in this life, and we will always be leveling,,especially when Blizzard comes out with a new expanion pack (Which at BlizzCon 2011 they announced a new expansion pack.... Mist's of Pandaria) By the way just to let you know the trailer as super awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...