Friday, July 29, 2011

Reading FTW

Hello to all my friends out their reading today, Horde or Alliance I would like to thank you all for reading Elder Russel Cabral's posts as well as mine... As I said in my (Thank you for the support!),  Today I want to share with you the stats on how we are doing and relate that to why its been great to see you read. When Elder Cabral and I started this blog we had no idea that it was going to take off really fast. This was when Elder Cabral posted some stats on network blogs in (WoW Are You Doing?)  as you can see we were hitting some high numbers for two elders starting a blog in the middle of the month. It is because of you we have been able to achieve our goal, and we hope that you will continue to read this blog and learn something new. Just as you have learned by reading our WoW blog, you too can learn even more from the scriptures themselves. Jesus Christ himself said In John5:39   39aSearch the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which btestify of me. As you can read the Savior told us to search the scriptures, the lords apostles and prophets here on the earth today have repeatedly told us that we need to search the scriptures diligently.
                                                                        
My friends I can tell you this much, I have seen the effects of not studying the scriptures and let me tell you this, you will never learn anything about the plan that our Father in Heaven has in mind for us, I can also tell you from experience that reading the scriptures can and will bring peace to our minds, and answers to our questions, the reason why is because God is our loving Heavenly Father and He has spoken to us through His prophets and apostles in the olden days as well as in our time... I really hope that you all at least give the scriptures a chance to help you out in your life.  I will give you this one promise my friends. If you read your scriptures at least 10 minutes a day you will feel the spirit of the Lord in your life more and you will begin to know what the plan is for us in our life today. I love you all very much. Thanks for reading
                                                                                                                                                                        
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...