Saturday, July 16, 2011

Purpose to life (3) The final judgement

Welcome to the final post on the purpose to life. We last left off with spirit world, talking about paradise and prison. What I want to talk about now with you is what happens after spirit world. But first I want to share with you an experience I had in World of Warcraft. When I was playing World of Warcraft I really wanted to join this raid guild super bad, so in order for me to join this guild I had to go through one raid run to see if I had what it took to be a healer for this raiding guild. So I grabbed some Cheetos and some water and bunkered down what I knew was going to be an intense night. As we started the raid things went very well with the first two bosses, healing away with no problem and then BOOM! this massive AOE came and hit us really hard. They called for all healers to heal the tanks and dps asap. As I did I threw out some flash heals and some holy lights and I was able to heal a good size of the raid group. Well after we downed the majority of the bosses we decided to call it a night. Then the next day came and I was judged according to the performance I gave the night before and they said that I did a great job and that they could use me more. (Granted they said I needed to get a bit more better gear, but they said they would help me with that.) and because of that I was invited to join the Redrum Inc...
Once the second coming happens, and the world is cleansed, everyone that has ever died will be resurrected. The word resurrected means to raise from the dead. So when we are resurrected from the dead our spirits come back to our body and they are made perfect, that means if you were missing a limb or if you had a disease of some kind it means that the limb is back and the disease is gone.

In the Book of Mormon a prophet named Alma talks about the resurrection. Alma 40: 23  23The asoul shall be brestored to the cbody, and the body to the soul; yea, and every limb and joint shall be restored to its body; yea, even a dhair of the head shall not be lost; but all things shall be restored to their proper and eperfect frame.

 As we can see Alma says that the body and the soul will be brought back together and be made perfect. Once we are resurrected we then have to go and be judged, what are we judged on? In the book of Revelations we can read the words of the apostle John and he says. Revelations 20:12 12And I saw the adead, small and great, bstand before God; and the cbooks were opened: and another book was opened, which is the dbook of life: and the dead were ejudged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their fworks.

Once we are resurrected and receive a perfect body we are then judged according to our works. If we are always looking to do evil we will be rewarded for evil and if we continually do good, we will be rewarded for good. My friends being resurrected and judged are very real, I know this because I have read it all throughout the scriptures and have prayed about it. I know that you can receive and answer if you pray to ask if these things are true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...